Developer of software and databases around the globe...
Working at Honeywell’s Aerospace division in the early 2000s, Brian discovered a passion for
databases. He generated navigational databases for a variety of aircraft Flight
Management Systems, including the first NavDB for the Airbus A380.
Exposed to the world of ERP, his relationship with databases strengthened. Brian’s first ERP
implementation was in 2006; he developed a data migration from JD Edwards
OneWorld to Dynamics AX. At the same time, Brian begin working on Business Intelligence. His
experiences with Microsoft SQL Server, Data Warehousing, and Dynamics would define his
career for a decade.
Brian led one of the earliest client-performed upgrades of Dynamics AX. For 10 years, he taught courses at
annual AXUG Summits, on topics such as data migration, security, reporting, BI, and
inventory costing. He was a recipient of the AXUG’s first MVP award in 2014.
Self-employed and independent since 2011, Brian has participated in dozens of ERP
upgrades and implementations, software development projects, and client support operations. His projects
- E-Commerce integrations with Amazon, PayPal, eBay, Magento, and Netstorez.
- B2B connectivity with Best Buy, integrating ERP modules for material bidding, inventory replenishment, and VMI.
- Custom bar-coding and warehouse operations screens and code.
- Data Warehousing and BI solutions for brick and mortar retailers.
- Inventory Costing training, audit resolution, and support for clients and partners.
- Many, many data migrations and software development projects.